Welcome to Only Believe @ Urbana!
If you’re hungry or hurt, lonely or lost, full of questions, or looking for a place to call home, there is room for you at Only Believe @ Urbana. Our focus is to grow closer to Jesus and to make a difference with our lives. Come join us!
We’re glad you stopped by our website! We’ve created this page to answer a few basic questions. So you can get started right here, and then you can scroll through the rest of the site to see what’s up at Urbana Church!
The Only Believe @ Urbana is located at 240 Patrick Ave., in Urbana, Ohio. We’re close to OH 36, near the corner of Patrick Avenue and Bodey Circle.
We have plenty of parking, with easy access to our main entrance. You may drop someone off near the entrance and then continue to a parking space, or if you are alone and in need of assistance, you may stop near the entrance and ask someone to park your car for you. We’re here to serve!
What Should I Expect on a Sunday Morning?
We are first and foremost a community of people who are following after Jesus with everything we are! That means we strive to love God with our heart, soul, mind, and strength; and our neighbor (That’s You) as ourselves. So come join us however you feel most comfortable – no church clothes required!
Every service begins with a time of worship music where we as a congregation will lift our voices to sing to the Lord for all He has done and what He has promised to do. As we worship some will raise hands, clap, dance, and shout, and some will just quietly kneel in thanksgiving. You are free to join in as you wish.
You will hear a biblically based message from Pastor Kylan, and after the service we invite you to get to know people by sticking around for a few minutes before you go.
Who Do I See If I Have Questions?
Any person wearing a badge will be able to assist you, so don’t worry if you need to ask a question during your visit. We want your experience to be a good one from start to finish, so don’t hesitate to approach our Pastors or our volunteers for any reason.
What Do You Have for Children & Youth?
We love our kids! Every Sunday and Wednesday our kids church is available for pre-school through sixth grade. Our kids church is a fun-filled atmosphere where Jesus is the focus that seeks to partner in grounding their child in Biblical foundations.
For younger children, there is a room for parents and babies to go to during service for their needs.
5th through 12th grade students meet monthly for events and applicable messages. Watch for details of the next youth gathering.
For info about what is happening for our children and youth, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Does Urbana Church Believe?
- That the Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative written Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:19
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- In the Blessed Hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming. 1 Thess. 4:13-18; I Cor. 15:51-57
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. John 14:6; Acts 2:38; Ephesians 1:7
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. John 3:3; Titus 3:5; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to the believing prayer of faith. 1 Peter 3:21, 2:24; James 5:14-15; Isaiah 53:4-5
- In the infilling by the Holy Spirit, which is given to believers who ask for it. Acts 2:4, 8:15-19, 19:1-7
- In water baptism as an outward sign to the world of the regeneration of the inner man, not the washing away of sins. 1 Peter 3:21
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. 1 Corinthians 6:11, Romans 8:13
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life, the other to everlasting damnation. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:11-15